Action Research

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

1st Activity ( 27/4/2009 : Reflection after BIG II )

Reflection
After attending the BIG II program, I found out that I am not as optimistic as I think I am. In fact, I am quite pessimistic when I encountered with things that I am not interested in. If I am given a choice, outdoor activities such as what I did in BIG II will never be in the top list of “Things that I want to do”. Before attending the camp, I had set my mind to negative perceptions. I got many worries before the trip and I can’t enjoy the days after my final exam. My days were filled with anxiety before BIG II started. Though I was still uncomfortable for the first day but I enjoyed myself throughout the whole trip. I experienced something new in my life, something that I never expect that I will enjoy it.

Self enhancement
I think I should always expect the best in the best of all possible ways since worries couldn’t change the fact of life.

Aim (General)
To maintain positive views on life

Objectives
1. Don’t judge something without understanding and knowing it.
2. Life is short. Therefore, we should simplify it and not to complicate it.

Action Plan

Steps:

1. Do more readings on motivation materials.
2. Mix around with individuals who are optimistic and cheerful.
3. Take the initiative to understand new stuffs and try it out.

Data Collection:
1. Search information through the internet.
2. Take part in community activities.
3. Attend courses to learn new skills.

Monitoring:
1. Keep diaries which records on self progression and point of views on issues.

Evaluation:
1. Self reflection.
2. Asking others opinions regarding the changes that I had undergone.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home